This year’s category groups will identify 3 specific elements of the legacy giving sector:
- Partnerships – Outstanding examples of working together on long or short-term legacy projects, campaigns, or strategies.
- Achievements - On-going examples of best practice, best in class processes, leading to achievement of legacy strategy.
- People -Outstanding effort for their charity or organisation in the field of Legacy Giving
Entries will be reviewed against the following criteria:
- Ambition - The challenge and context within which your legacy projects, individual or organisation has set alongside your organisation’s goals and targets.
- Excellence – Best in class example of what you’re doing, how you’re doing it, and why your processes reach the highest standard.
- Outcome - The measurable metrics of your entry – e.g., increased number of pledgers, increased actual income, increased engagement with audiences.