The Smee & Ford Legacy Giving Awards 2024 will be held on Thursday, 18th April 2024 at the Hilton London Bankside from 12:15 – 4:30pm.
It'll be an afternoon of excitement and celebration to recognise colleagues, teams and partners for their successes and achievements this last year in legacy fundraising and administration.
What can I expect from attending?
- The Legacy Giving Awards offer a rare and unique opportunity to gather together with your colleagues and peers from across the sector.
- It’s a chance to say thank you for your team’s hard work and dedication over the past few years – and recognise their vital contribution to your charity.
- Presented by a well-known celebrity host, you will be part of a sector-wide celebration and an afternoon to remember!
- Hear from leading legacy experts – and inspire future innovation, collaboration, and excellence.
- In the morning, the Legacy Giving Excellence Forum is your opportunity to join 200 shortlisted finalists and judges to examine the factors and techniques that are driving excellence, innovation, and impact across the legacy sector.
- Pre-ceremony networking will commence with welcome drinks and a seated 3-course lunch with wine, followed by the awards ceremony.
- The afternoon ceremony offers an opportunity to salute the rising stars - with 19 award categories covering the many aspects of legacy administration and legacy fundraising.
- Venue: The event will take place at the 5-star Hilton London Bankside, near to London Bridge and Blackfriars Stations. Shakespeare's Globe, the Millenium Bridge, and the Tate Modern art gallery are all about a five-minute walk from the hotel on London's South Bank.